There are man great apps that are available in market but unfortunately some of them are for android os and some are only available for iOS. So here we’re with the list of 3 such great apps that are available for both of the most used mobile OS in market which are iOS and Android.
1: Private Messenger (TextSecure, Signal 2.0)
Our first app in the list is a tricky one because on both of the market, App Store and Play Store, the app is available with a different name but both apps are developed by same company.
This app is at number one position because just today Open Whisper Systems released Signal 2.0 app, with support for TextSecure private messaging. It is now possible to send end-to-end encrypted group, text, picture, and video messages between Signal on iPhone and TextSecure on Android, all without SMS and MMS fees. The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data. Signal 2.0 blends private phone calls and private messaging into a single frictionless interface, allowing you to focus on what’s important by quickly organizing your conversations using an inbox/archive work flow. Signal uses your existing phone number and address book. There are no separate logins, usernames, passwords, or PINs to manage or lose. TextSecure is not currently compatible with tablets, but support for larger screens is on our roadmap and will be included in a future release!
- Private. TextSecure/Signal uses an advanced end to end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time.
- Open Source. TextSecure is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. TextSecure is the only private messenger that uses open source peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to keep your messages safe.
- Group Chat. TextSecure allows you to create encrypted groups so you can have private conversations with all your friends at once. Not only are the messages encrypted, but the TextSecure server never has access to any group metadata such as the membership list, group title, or group icon.
- Fast. The TextSecure protocol is designed to operate in the most constrained environment possible. Using TextSecure, messages are instantly delivered to friends.
2: Skype Qik: Group Video Chat
Skype Qik pronounce as /quick/ is another video chat app bu skype. Its a free video messenger made for capturing moments and sharing laughs throughout your day. Set up a group and immediately start shooting and swapping videos. Send something to crack your friends up, or show off a new dance move—whatever you want. New messages are added to a chat that you can watch like a movie with a single tap. Qik even lets you erase your video right out of the chat. Don’t just send just text or photos. Go full-video with Qik.
- Create groups in a flash: grab a bunch of friends from your phone’s address book and start a private chat.
- Pre-record and send video clips (Qik Fliks): can’t respond right away? Thumbs-ups, smileys and more, starring you.
- Erase your message and it disappears from the conversation.
- Keep it fresh—messages are automatically erased from Qik after two weeks.
- Start a conversation any time—no login, usernames, or passwords needed.
3: CamScanner -Phone PDF Creator and OCR
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc. This mobile app is great for its features. Pro app contains even more features but you can rely on this free app as its still no. one app for scanning documents. If you want ad any contact number and you don’t have any time to type in all details just open the app and scan it and you’re done. Cam Scanner will automatically detect all information and prompt you to save it in your smartphone. you can also instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app. This app is available fo iPhone and Android you can download it now.
- Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
- Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link
- OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside images for further editing or .txt sharing. (Paid app only)
- Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you
- Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it
We’re sure that you’ll love all these app. Stay together in order to get more information and reviews on other apps. And don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter.