Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus supports a 5.5-inch display and that Aluminum body is always slippery to all of us. It’s a slim device and even with the promise of “ion-strengthened” glass we can already hear the sound of cracking displays as they hit the sidewalk. And yeah this huge and precious device is not water-proof. Why take the chance?
You must want to protect your premium iPhone 6 plus from cracking it or dumping it in water. What if only a $35 case do this protection job for you. Yes its only $35. The most protective iPhone cases have long been bulky and cumbersome—but not the Ghostek. This waterproof case bucks that trend with its sleek, functional, and stylish design. Enjoy the security of using your device in rugged environments, knowing full well it’ll survive your adventures unscathed.
For only the most active and experienced of agents, the Atomic 2.0 improves upon the superior technology of its predecessor with advanced water resistance and an even cleaner design. The Atomic 2.0 is dust, snow, mud, and shock proof. It is also waterproof, having been tested to protect devices in up to 1 meter of water for ten minutes. So, to those agents with a penchant for jumping into moats or rivers to evade capture, this is the phone case for you! It’s also equipped with an HD, scratch-resistant screen protector, a Lifetime Limited Warranty and a sleek and transparent body. The Atomic 2.0 comes in 3 stealthy finishes—Silver, Gold and Space Grey.
- One of the thinnest waterproof cases on the market
- Built w/ a classic, transparent back revealing the iPhone’s design
- Constructed from aluminum alloy, making it light yet durable
- Allows for complete, uninhibited phone functionality
- Includes rubber shock absorbers that guard against scratches & seal against leaks
- Resistant to dust, snow, mud, shock & water
- Protects devices submerged in up to 1 meter of water for 10 minutes
- Made specially for iPhone 6+
Deal Price: $34.95 (You Save: $35.05)
So hurry up guys. This deal wont last too long for sure because we have limited cases available. Click on the buy now link below to get the case.